Translate

fredag den 3. januar 2014

Gunnison Community Center

Today we decided to go to the Gunnison Community Center as a family. Since Jeff is working it was just us girls. The center has a rock climbing wall, a pool, game hall and a tumbling/gymastic hall. Since it's winter we decided to not go in the pool.

Rock climbing is just as fun and harder than I remembered. I conquered the number 2 path (the easiest one, but let's not tell anyone that) so I felt very accomplished. After climbing we went in to the tumbling room were the girls met up with some of their friends and tumbled, and since we weren't allowed to play on the fun bars and beams, I decided to practice my ballet. Considering it starts up again tomorrow, it was probably a good idea.

When the girls were done with tumbling around, we went to a nearby ice rink and rented some skates. This was my favorite part of the day. It's been a while since I skated last, and I almost forgot how much I like it. Thankfully I haven't forgotten how to not fall. Riley and Audrey had never been ice skating before, and thanfully the rink had these help thingys so they could stay up. Audrey loved it, Riley not so much. We stayed for about an hour and then we went back to the center for a bit more tumbling.

After the girls were done tumbling, we went and got hot chocolate at a nearby cafe, and then we headed home.
- Malene

(This is written on the blogger app, so there may very well be typing mistakes since my phone keyboard is quite small)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar